4th Annual Fall Festival
October 7 – 11am to 3pm
Details of attractions!
Rolling W Farm petting zoo, which is located in Duncansville, will be bringing animals to this year’s event! They will be bringing farm animals, including miniature horses, goats, rabbits, pigs, chickens, ducks, and sheep.
Hayrides and Climbing Bales
Stombaugh Farms have generously offered to run a hayride again this year! Plus they will be bringing their HUGE bales of hay to climb in and through!
Those coming to the festival so far are…
- Hand Crafted Wooden Signs
- Kendyana Originals (candles, pillows, wooden signs, and other handmade items)
- Thirty one
- Usborne Books
- Senegence LipSense
- Rodan + Fields Premium Skincare
- Perfectly Posh
- Queen Bee Creations
- Handmade headbands for babies and young girls
- Herman’s Handmade Wreaths n’ Stuff
- Several craft vendors
- Crocheted creations
- Country decor
- Floral arrangements
- Boo-boo buddies
- Handmade baby clothes
- Handmade jewelry and crafts
- Hand painted ceramic, ceramic bisque and specialized ceramic paints plus other ceramic supplies
- Upcycled picture frames
- Nu skin products
- Magnolia and Vine
- Agnes & Dora
All vendor spaces are full. Our waiting list is full as well. If you’d like to be a vendor, please consider us next year.
Nonprofit Information Tables
We will be supporting other nonprofits by having them set up informational tables!
The following will be attending:
- Habitat for Humanity Blair County
- New Life Alliance church
- Kid’s Peace
- Blair Senior Services
- Child Advocates of Blair County
- Pressley Ridge
- Penn Highlands Community College
Food Trucks and Vendors
The Fall Festival will again have food trucks!
So far, we have attending this year…
If you are a food vendor and would like to serve at the festival, please contact Tracy for details!
Kids and Family Events
- Cider making
- Andilena’s Fun Faces face painting